Tuesday, December 18, 2007

An Update on Eric "K-ing Pin" Bates



You're probably looking at this photo and wondering if Eric just got back from a hunting safari...hunting for HOT Polyester pattern suits that is. Our precious Eric continues to amaze us with his sales abilities on the used car sales lot. Unfortunately, the car lot that he works at in Provo only sales mini vans with wood paneling on the side, or we would buy one from him. He even offered to throw in a free EFY 1999 air freshener if we purchased today. Eric is working hard to make his quota this year, keeping his eyes locked on the grand prize…a 10 lb canned process ham (*may contain portions of pigs not edible for human consumption). Eric’s Christmas wish and advice to the world:

“I am Eric, and I am part English, Irish, German, and Scottish, sort of a virtual United Nations”.

“Studies show that more information is passed through watercooler gossip than through official memos, which puts me at a disadvantage because I bring my own water to work.”

“I swore to myself if I ever got to walk around the room as manager, people would laugh as they saw me coming, and they'd applaud as I walked away.”

No comments: