Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Update on our Precious Heather Bear

Our little dancing queen (not to be confused with Matt) is becoming quite the little star. Currently Heather is dancing away in France and Switzerland (STAY AWAY FROM MOULON ROUGE …STAY FAR AWAY…PoP Tarts live there!!!). Looking at this picture it’s easy to see she has her father's dancing legs and form. Heather's next goal in life is to come back to Utah and become the Dancing (Mt.) Dew girl…and travel throughout the state of Utah performing at all the major Maverik stores promoting this heavenly citrus beverage. Dream big girl, dream big. Here is Heather's Christmas advice and wish for the world:

“Are you aware that I am rubber, and you are glue, and whatever you say to me bounces off, of me, and sticks to you? So put that in your, back pocket.”

“Sometimes, when I get nervous, I stick my hands under my armpits and than I smell them like this!”

“SUPERSTAR!”

No comments: